Household insurance protects my home and my belongings, walls, floors and glass on doors and windows, and even my garage from unforeseen events. It is important for me to secure my home, because it is my biggest investment in life, and at the same time a place where my family and friends gather, and where I want to feel safe.
* household insurance does not cover:
- cottages, unfinished buildings or buildings under construction in any part, improvised buildings and other buildings of low construction category (mobile or stationary caravans, containers for housing, barracks, buildings with soft cover, temporary or prefabricated character, etc.), as well as household items in them
- add glass surfaces, such as glazed terraces
- jewelry, money, all kinds of files, personal and other documents, securities, securities, etc.
- all types of weapons including hunting, trophy weapons and antiques of that type
- located outside the enclosed space: motor vehicles, trailers of all kinds, vessels and aircraft, as well as spare parts for the same, construction and investment material, television and all other antennas
- things in the free space, in auxiliary facilities, as well as things that are not in the place of insurance specified in the policy.
You can find more answers to all your questions in our blog Secured household for a peaceful sleep